Monday, February 14, 2011

Girls Update

MM is pretty much potty trained and she's not even 2 yet.  We'll spare you the gory details from photos.  She's had a real problem going #2, but thanks to the advice of Aunt Mel, who recommended a daily dose of Activia yogurt, she's gotten better.  I'll never forget the other day standing in the kitchen eating and hearing the sound of water hitting plastic.  I looked down and there she was just going pee like it was no big deal.  Bobbins has done a terrific job training her.

Josie, like her sister at that age, has a sweet disposition, but unlike her sis, is a terror at night.  We've taken to calling her Torquemada.  It's not that bad, but at 4am it seems that way.  We got a couple tips recently we're going to try.  The hard thing is that you can't let her cry it out because she'll go a whole hour + crying or making noises.  I'm sure she'll come around soon.

                

             



Learning how to spend money -- I mean, shopping with mom at Target.















As today's Valentines Day, I got MM a little card.  I started to sign and had to stop.  Thankfully the first letter's the same and the second is close.  I realized I had to sign it "Dad" instead of "Doug."

No comments:

Post a Comment