We went to a park Sat. morning and got a lot of playing around the house in Sunday. The girls even braved the cold temp's of the pool for foot-dipping. While Bobbins and MM and Josie napped, I took the three girls to the mall, which was quite an experience. I sure know what Justice is now.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Our Future ?
This last weekend we watched our friends' children so they could go on a Marriage Encounter weekend. We stayed up at their house to make it easier. They sent their son to his friend's house for the weekend, so we only had their three daughters and our two. Their oldest daughter, age 9, was a huge help. Bobbins and I both look forward to MM getting older to be a help like that. We also laughed that the weekend was a preview of our future.


We went to a park Sat. morning and got a lot of playing around the house in Sunday. The girls even braved the cold temp's of the pool for foot-dipping. While Bobbins and MM and Josie napped, I took the three girls to the mall, which was quite an experience. I sure know what Justice is now.
We went to a park Sat. morning and got a lot of playing around the house in Sunday. The girls even braved the cold temp's of the pool for foot-dipping. While Bobbins and MM and Josie napped, I took the three girls to the mall, which was quite an experience. I sure know what Justice is now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A future full of females.......a dad's greatest joy and greatest challenge!
ReplyDelete