This year I got to go to the St. Patty's CR neighborhood block party with Bobbins and the girls. Boy was it a blast, probably one of the best parties we've been to in a long time. The custom bar was the coolest, with an authentic feel and smell of cigar smoke. Bobbins loved taking our family photo in the picture wall. The girls loved running around the yards to the Bounce Houses and to one garage showing a movie. There was some good free food and plenty of Guinness & green beer. We had some good conversations with our friends.
As soon as the band (Vinyl Station) came on, MM shouted "Dad let's dance!" How could I turn that down.
For some reason I can't get the youtube video to embed, so here's the link of the girls in the Bounce House, dancing, and Mr. Taber singing:
video (http://youtu.be/MMJ2U0z6n4U)
The bike ride home was a bit of a challenge after some tasty drinks, but it went a lot faster than the ride there.

Glad you made it this year! We loved having you all dance into the night with us. The link didn't work. I tried taking out the period in the middle, but no luck. I have a video of my dad too with some pretty good background commentary by your wife.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I got the link to work. Nevermind.
ReplyDelete