Jacopone came out to Tempe with me this year for his first Pat's Run. Bobbins was a trooper as usual lugging the three kids. Jacopone finished a couple minutes ahead of me, while I posted a pretty good time of 30:03. We enjoyed the fair afterward, and I got my usual Sun Devil autographs, including QB Taylor Kelly. My sister Katie also ran this year but mistakenly put herself in one of the last corrals, so that Jacopone and I finished about an hour ahead of when she started. She did well though. The first pic is her nearing the stadium finish.
Afterward, we walked over to the Mona Plummer Aquatic Center, where Zeus (Zach) works. He was finishing up his shift so we checked the place out. Pretty cool. Would be fun to swim and dive there someday. Aunt Katie snapped a family shot of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment