Thursday, February 19, 2015

The U-Haul

Bobbins talked me into renting a U-haul truck.  I had planned to do it with family trucks and my dad's trailer, but she said it'd be easier to do one big load.  Despite the cost, I agreed, and it paid off.  It was easier to do one load, and it started to sprinkle when we arrived at the new house.  It was quite and adventure driving that monster, their biggest truck.  The hardest part was the gas station filling it up before returning it.  But we picked up Sat. morning at 7 and had it returned by 5.  Only cost $100.  Uncle Jack was awesome at packing, with Kevin the main muscle and my dad supervising.



For the drive to the new house, it was Bobbins and I and The Dog in the front, Clampett style.  It was a nice light moment amidst all the stress of moving.  Sure a lot different than the last time we moved together, when we had about 1/4 of the stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment