Monday, March 9, 2015

New Pool Pump and Filter

Jacopone didn't like our pool set-up, so he gathered up a good used pump and used DE filter from other jobs to put in our pool.  He and I jackhammered the concrete around the old equipment and managed to lug the old sand filter out (full of water and imitation sand).  The next day he and Paul plumbed in new piping.  The new set-up should be more efficient and use less water, at least according to Jacopone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lot of work! I hope the new pump was worth the effort, especially if it still worked fine. What did you do with the one you removed? I'm sure there will be some people out there who would take it off your hands for a few bucks, and would save a trip to the skip.

    Stella Hammond @ Palm City Pools

    ReplyDelete