Monday, June 22, 2015
MM Hurting
Margaret's had a tough spell physically recently. At the beginning of May she developed some kind of infection in her big toe, probably from not letting her mom cut it properly. Even the ladies at the pedicure place in Palm Springs wouldn't touch it. Bobbins treated it her witches brews and salt baths, and I was able to cut out the nail, and it seems to be fine now. Then last week, while Bobbins was babysitting, Cell was playing with some coins in a toy dish and accidentally swallowed a nickel. After some googling, I determined she'd be ok and would just have to pass the thing. But it was briefly traumatic for her. I probably didn't help it by saying we'd have to take her to the hospital and the doctors would have to cut her open to get it. I've been trying to check her poop to make sure it comes out, but Bobbins doesn't want to bother, so we'll probably miss it. Would've been a good memento.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment