I signed Owen up for the little City of Phoenix soccer league up at PV Park. I didn't get roped into coaching, like we did for JoJo years ago. I wasn't sure how Owen would do in his first game. I knew he had some skills and wasn't afraid of the ball, but I didn't know if he would back off or let others take it.
Well, those thoughts went right out the window because as soon as he got the ball, he went right down and scored, like it was nothing. He ended up being the best player on the team. He bonded with another boy named Jack who lives about a mile from us. I have to admit, I was pretty proud of his initiative and a fearlessness.
It was pretty chilly out, but Bobbins enjoyed seeing Owen tear it up. Not as much as me, of course.
Brothers supporting each other.





No comments:
Post a Comment