Monday, March 7, 2011

A little whimsical

Now that JoJo is sleeping through the night (its been 4 in a row) I decided to give up my day time nap. I am currently exhausted but I was able to find my creativity and created a little whimsical mobile for Marcelly's room. My inspiration actually came from the Pottery Barn kids catalogue. I absolutely love these birds. After looking high and low for something to buy I gave and and gave into myself. I really wanted a bird die cutter but since that is not cheap I opted for the circle cutter instead. This is what I came up with and I love it. So much so that I really want to make another one for JoJo. But then it might be over kill. I still want to make the birds, so maybe that can go in JoJo's room.
Cost break down:
Wire wreath 2.99
circle cutter 10.99 (used 40% off coupon)
string already owned
spray paint already owned
paper owned





Cute girls





ta da!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I was just thinking about needing a mobile for Jonah's crib...! We must have ESP :)

    AND I cannot believe you gave up your nap!!!!! That must say a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!. Worth the nap skip, but I hope you took one today. I wish I could be that productive during nap time. Maybe giving up FB will help with that.

    ReplyDelete