Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bobbins' 10 Yr H.S. Reunion

Sat. night we went to Aunt Chilada's for Bobbins' 10 year reunion of St. Mary's High School.  A few of the girls I had met before; Mary I knew well from the Moms Group, and by default her husband Zach.  He and I traded laughs over the nervous Nellies at our table and watched sports on TV.  The first photo is of Bobbins and Mary.  The guy in the black shirt cracking Mary up won some $400 bet at the bar that night and bought Bobbins a shot before we left.  She and I ended up drinking a fair amount for us -- 1.5 pitchers of Margarita.
        
These were the women at our table:  L to R - Mary, Katie, Lauren, Bobbins, Tina.  Don't you love how Mary is bossing us around?  Guess she wasn't valedictorian for nothing.  Zach and I got a chuckle at how Mary and Bobbins worked the patio, then came back to the table to report the intel they collected.
       




About 100 graduated in 2001 and probably about 40 came to the reunion.

Bobbins' cousin Pip wasn't one of them.

A good time was had.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, it was "Bobbins" making me laugh, not Kevin. I only laugh at him behind his back for calling me Maureen. Second, I am not bossy!!!.... okay, maybe I am, but I hate when two people try to take pictures at the same time and everyone ends up looking in the wrong place. In my pictures that Zach took we are all looking at your camera. Anyway, good times.

    ReplyDelete