Walt himself beckoning to the Schaefers, who arrived a bit after 10am.
Bobbins forgot her sunglasses in the car and ran back to get them.
Still being the holidays and being unusually warm, it was pretty crowded. Next time we'll try to go off-season. We managed to get a number of rides in though.
Teacups and waiting in line for MM's first roller coaster, Goofy's back in Toon Town. Her and Jonah were just tall enough to ride. I think she enjoyed it.
Dumbo.
This was probably MM's favorite ride.
On the train ride by It's a Small World.
Sienna and MM really enjoyed the submarine ride, which has been made into a Finding Nemo ride. Kevin and I took MM and Jonah on Autopia but it wasn't as fun as I remembered it. Maybe when they're a bit older. Kevin and I did ride the Matterhorn, which the kids could've come on, we realized too late.
The Schaefers departed and we ate a little dinner back in Toon Town, then waited in a loooonng line for the Roger Rabbit ride, which was ok.
Bobbins' brother Mark, who had just completed his first day at a new job, joined us for a jaunt on It's a Small World.
Bobbins and I finally got to use a fast pass to ride Thunder Mtn RR, which is another classic. I think it's better in the day time. We watched the fireworks show as we walked out, the girls exhausted and asleep, about 9pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment