I love to be the host. But when it's not my child, the next best thing was to be the hosting place. Yes I know it is a lot of work, but it brings me joy to use cloth napkins and table cloths, and all the other items that someones grandmother has given to me. Plus, my husband says that I never use it so naturally there is a little joy there too.
Our rose bushes are in full bloom and look spectacular, see previous post. So of course my house was the best option to have a turning 4 birthday tea for a little Schaefer.
The party was really cute and all of Margaret's best friends were there. The tea was for 2 and up so Josephine was off on a date with daddy. We painted nails, had tea snacks, drank fancy "tea" (lemonade or watered down apple juice), played dress up, and enjoy our XX chromosomes.







No comments:
Post a Comment