Bobbins was off and it was just me and the girls, them playing and me working on organizing our papers. Next thing I know, I look over and MM has a giant blob of play-doh in her hair. Somehow she'd gotten into it and decided to wear it. We had to bust out the WD-40 to clean it out. A lesson learned the hard way...
SO FUNNY! I love the part in the first video when S says that it isn't funny, but then in the second video where Margaret is screaming, she is trying not to laugh. Although, I think dad should have been the one trying to get it out seeing as it happened on his watch. Such is the burden of a good mother-- always cleaning up the mess.
SO FUNNY! I love the part in the first video when S says that it isn't funny, but then in the second video where Margaret is screaming, she is trying not to laugh. Although, I think dad should have been the one trying to get it out seeing as it happened on his watch. Such is the burden of a good mother-- always cleaning up the mess.
ReplyDeleteSo true Mary I was trying not to laugh.
ReplyDeleteThis IS funny! This video is priceless. I'm already seeing her wedding slide show now :) Maybe you should submit it to the Late Show in the meantime??
ReplyDelete