Sunday, October 20, 2013

How to Earn a Dollar

The other day the girls really wanted to go swimming, so Bobbins told them they could when Dad got home, thinking that it would be too cold and they would not really get in.  Well, of course they did.  They were in their suits waiting when I walked in the door, and over to the neighbors we went.  The girls got right in to their waists and started playing.  I told them to jump and swim, but MM protested that it was too cold.  I told her I'd give her a dollar if she jumped in and swam from one end to the other.  Without hesitation, she hopped out, ran to the side, jumped in and swam to the other side where I was waiting.  It was a moment of pride for both her and I.  She ran in to tell her Mom of her feat, then collected her earnings.
V I D E O     (http://youtu.be/79WDNWLE_U4)

No comments:

Post a Comment