Like the six people who read this blog, I'm sure, I was very angered by the Planned Parenthood videos released by the Center for Medical Progress. I don't see how anyone can argue that they don't expose PP for the evil they are. It's depressing and sickening that the releases haven't caused more of an uproar. One reason conservatives are so mad at the 'Establishment' is that Congress couldn't even get through a vote to defund PP.
At any rate, I took the girls and met Katie at the PP HQ in AZ for the big nationwide protest in August. After the fact I thought maybe they might've been too young for it, but it was a good lesson for them in confronting evil and standing up for the innocent. It was pretty hot, and the PPers were backed by a loud soundsystem/DJ, but we had several hundred to challenge the lie that is that organization. God help us.

No comments:
Post a Comment