In June I bit the bullet and went back east for a mandatory two week training course. It actually turned out to be a good class with some great people. The instructors really care about our profession and about us, which was nice. We were at a hotel and had to take a van in every day. No one else volunteered, so I stepped up to be the driver (which meant I had a vehicle on the wkend). We all had a good laugh that driving this massive vehicle was good practice for me and my family some day. My classmates got me these gifts below, since I was their "dad" driving them around everywhere.
We had some nice dinners in Fredericksburg, and Melissa and I drove out to see Rhonda and her girls (and do laundry). Rhonda made a great meal and we had fun. I also found two beautiful churches. I'll admit, it was fun being away the first week, but by the second, I was really missing Bobbins and the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment