Monday, August 16, 2010

Saturday Photos

Saturday we trudged out to the mall for a photo shoot.  My mom and Steve wanted to get some family shots.  You can view all 71 pic's on snapfish (link to the right), but here's a couple highlights.









Here's the "Put it on my desk and feel like a dad" shot.  This really hit home for me as far as being a dad.





























Busted!
















This is for the cover of Amish Weekly.
I actually liked the Puritan label better, being a US historian.





This was our gown, cap, and brown chair.  Bobbins thought it'd be fun to costume her out.  Don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Okay, the one of Margaret in the bonnet and long dress is hilarious. Too bad Amish people probably aren't allowed to have cameras or I would think it was authentic. Very cute family pictures too and I love the one where Margaret is kissing Josie's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bikes!! I knew I could count on you to put some of the photos up! I can't access the snapfish account for some reason. I love the matchy match and the one of Marcelly kissing Josie is the best Dad desk pic ever!

    I think you might have a Christmas card candidate with the Amish pic... just saying! It's an option :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty funny Mary about the camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one labeled busted. Love the devil in Marcelly's eyes. Sooo Doug.
    That is the dress you showed me when Marcelly was a newborn, isn't it?
    We have many Amish up here and yup

    ReplyDelete