Thursday, September 16, 2010

ABC 123 "ditcsh"

Swimming next door, playing in the garden, and learning words have been activities in our household.  Next door has a garden gnome but it is a fish that sits by the pool.  While climbing all over her we practiced our word fish. Mama: FFFiiiissshh Marcelly: Ditsch. Mama: fffiiissh Marcelly: ditsch. After this went on for about 10 minutes before both of us grew tired we figured out that ditsch was fish.

So where did we go the next day? The Aquarium! (just turns out we were going there with Nana K and her mother)All day long we practiced our word. We had a great time looking at the ditsch, sharks, sting rays, and star fish. By the end Marcelly still wanted to learn and crawled herself up to the desk.















The next day we went to the zoo with our mom friends.  Every time we go Marcelly has more and more fun.












3 comments:

  1. I see that bunny, you cheese Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. That is also the classic "Suzanne Goofball Picture Face." I have many photos from High School of that face. Hmmm..... maybe I will pull some of those out at our next mom's group at my house. I will certainly find the most embarrassing.
    Also, is that the aquarium at Arizona Mills? How was it and how expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. $18.50 if you can get a buy one get one coupon WAY worth it or any coupon for that matter. Yes it is at AZ Mills.

    ReplyDelete