Sunday, March 11, 2012

Two Recommend's

Last night Bobbins and I rode our bikes to our neighborhood restaurant, The Tuck Shop.  It had been a while since we'd been, and a co-worker of mine recently went, so it was time.  It didn't disappoint, as usual.  We split the Lavosh plate for an appetizer, then the nightly special, some delicious ravioli.  It was one of the best meals we've had in a long time.

Afterward we went to see This Means War, the new rom-com starring Reese Witherspoon.  It was a pleasant surprise.  Chris Pine did an especially good job as one of a duo of top CIA spies vying for the affection of the same girl.  The direction and editing are a little choppy and fast-paced for my taste.  Bobbins and I laughed quite hard at a scene involving a paintball fight, as it hit a little close to home.  I would definitely recommend this for your Netflix/Redbox.

Thanks to AK for watching the girls and letting us get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment