Monday, May 21, 2012

Cabin for Mothers Day - Sat.

After breakfast Sat. morning we drove over to the Bill Williams trailhead west of town.  I wanted to trek to the top of the mountain, where you can actually climb the fire observation tower for some great views, but Bobbins and the girls were only up for a couple miles.  We picnicked off the trail then headed home.
           

           





We're coming back in Dec. to cut this puppy down as our Christmas tree.





         

         

            

           

           

We decided to take a different trail down than we had come up.  That took us back into Williams instead of to the trailhead, and the two were separated by about 2/3 of a mile.  I had Bobbins and JoJo and Olden hang out in the Williams Cemetery while MM and I hiked back to the Sequoia.  At one point I wasn't sure if we'd gone the right way.  It was a funny Paul moment, like something I would've gotten into with my dad or uncle or Grandpa.  Hopefully MM savored it -- because I'm sure it won't be her last...
              

Later that night we relaxed on the swing before turning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment