Monday, May 14, 2012

MM's First Round

A couple Sundays ago, in preparation for my family's annual golf tournament, I took MM over to Encanto to hit some golf balls and putts.  We ended up at the Short Nine.  I didn't plan to actually play the course but it was clear when we pulled up and I thought why not.  It would be MM's first round of golf. 







I rented a cart so she could make it the whole way.  She was most interested in washing the balls and setting the ball up on the tee than in hitting or putting.  She had a lot of fun riding in the cart.  The holes with stars were ones where she helped Daddy extra.  It was a special day, one maybe she'll remember.  I have vivid memories of playing with just my dad (including him driving over my foot with the cart once).

No comments:

Post a Comment