Bobbins and I went to see the Xmas version of the Late Night Catechism (Sister's Christmas Catechism) with our friends Kevin and Jessica. Of course our lovely wives volunteered us to play Kings in the fake pageant that's part of the show, using audience members and "homemade" costumes. Kevin got to wear a lamp shade and me a blender cover as "crowns." The man and woman playing the ox and sheep were the funniest. I think Kev and I shined in our stage debuts.
Thanks for the shout out. Glad to know you have some stage experience now. But I must comment as a theatre practitioner that I am pretty sure most shows do not allow you to film them. Do they make a special exception here or were you being "illegal?" I wasn't getting any volume so I couldn't tell what was happening anyway.
Thanks for the shout out. Glad to know you have some stage experience now. But I must comment as a theatre practitioner that I am pretty sure most shows do not allow you to film them. Do they make a special exception here or were you being "illegal?" I wasn't getting any volume so I couldn't tell what was happening anyway.
ReplyDeleteBobbins was being covert. Sneaking in the midst of some drunken middle-age women, who were occupying the minders' time and attention.
Delete