Saturday, October 31, 2015

Nursery

While I was gone in Tennessee, Bobbins had her dad and brother rip up the carpet and install wood flooring in Owen's room, which would become the baby's room. Bobbins and I painted the walls, then I tacked on the baseboard and put up a wall shelf. Voila, a nursery. Bobbins was very relieved to have the wood floor complete before the baby came.












Owen was in trying to help while we were putting the room back together. He loves tools, including screwdrivers. He saw me using one to put a wall plate (over an outlet) back up and tried to do the same. Lo and behold, a touched the live screw and got a shock, sending sparks onto the floor and jolting his parents. The electricity burned the metal screwdriver. Of course Owen shrugged it off. That's boys for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment