Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Babysitting

Bobbins went to shoot hoops with a friend, so it was just me and the girls tonight.


Geared up to go on a walk.















The jogging stroller takes off on its own.













Josie seemed comfortable enough.












Yes, I did think about trying to rig the stroller to the dog with the leash -- maybe next time...


Marcelly picked up 3 bottles for recycling








By the time we got home and into the bath at 7:40, MM was done.












but Josie was still truckin!



She has the best little smiles right before she spits up.



Time for her to help dad with his football picks on ESPN.

1 comment:

  1. Doug, you are such a good blogger, but I called that you would be a long time ago. Zach is supposed to be the "editor" of ours, but I am not sure he even reads it all that often... hence all the typos.

    ReplyDelete