Saturday, November 13, 2010

Put a fork in her she's done

Mr. Bike went to the ASU game with Marcelly and his friend Jeremy. So put a fork in Marcelly she is so darn cute!

Well, Marcelly could not go to her future Alma Mater (hopefully she will do better than her mother and father, dobn't tell daddy I said that) first football game without some sort of school spirit. In our whirl wind of a Friday night we rode as a family to the neighborhood Goodwill. I found absolutely nothing ASU. I grab the next best thing, maroon and gold shirts. Both were women's shirts so with a snip and sticth this is what I came up with...



FORK 'EM


GO TEAM GO!





ASU lost 13-17 but so did Stink of A

2 comments:

  1. its coming I just have to find touser socks. I won't forget trust me. A frumpy mom needs you

    ReplyDelete