Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sneak preview of the big reveal

On the Suzy and Kim Show!

I have been working on changing Doug's old office into a new room for the girls and possibly other future children. Yes, it is sad Doug has lost all his space in the house and has been forced to move outside to his work bench. His space is getting smaller and smaller so I hope he does not think we are trying to boot him out.  We still love you daddy and need you around to do hair and tea parties. 

I was inspired to recover the glider chair after our visit to OK. After a third time I found the right paint color. I am not sure why I continued to paint the room knowing I didn't not like the color. I suppose I thought it will change. Well, it didn't and you would have never known I painted the room if it did not smell like a freshly painted room. Who picks the same color twice?  I am just in love with the color and all the upcoming changes, chair rail and shelving.

Olden helping with the sewing

The glider that was given to us is now a sleak gender nuetral green



Our two workers (notice the old blue)






                                                           All in three days time


No comments:

Post a Comment