We were in Denver for almost the whole week. Bobbins took the kids out each day while I was doing applicant interviews. She got some nice photos, but unfortunately they were lost (will explain later). They went to the Colorado State Capitol, the Denver Art Museum, and a few other places. I had some good interviews and went swimming with the girls at the hotel a few times. They were re-modeling, so Owen got to "drive" this forklift a couple times.
It was something all of us piled into one room. We had a king size bed for Bobbins and I, a pull-out couch for the girls, and the PnP for Owen. Which left Fish with ... the bathtub. He was fine in there and slept no problem. But being the light sleeper he is, it meant we couldn't use the toilet at night. The girls and Bobbins got by with cups, while I walked down to the lobby restroom.
Other highlights were a restaurant called Modern Market and Centennial Center Park.



No comments:
Post a Comment