Monday, September 12, 2016

Frontier City

Back in May, my cousin graduated from college, so last minute I decided to go out for the ceremony, and to take both girls, mostly to see their cousins but also to relieve Bobbins. We got in late Thurs. night and woke up at the crack of dawn Fri. to accompany my cousin's school's field trip to Frontier City in OKC. Poor MM had stomach trouble, so we had to make a couple emergency stops on the way, but we caught up to the bus (hilariously piloted by my cousin) at the McD's on I-40 on the halfway point.

Frontier City was a lot of fun. The only hitch was lunchtime, which included a long line and way more food than was needed (a lot wasted). JoJo had fun on her first roller coaster, and MM went on a good one with me. With the early start, it was a long day, but a ton of fun.

 
 
 Even though the boys weren't with us, I bought them toy guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment