Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Surprise Date Friday

Last Friday my husband told me to dress cute and he would pick me up after work for a date. He didn't tell me where we were going only to be date ready. He often finds it funny or intriguing to surprise me. He organized the sitter, the place, and time. Go husband! Our honeymoon I had no idea where we were going until the day of our reception and that is only because someone, not close related, asked me if I was ready for Belize. So in his traditional fashion it was a surprise.
Part of this blog post is only to post the pictures because I finally felt cute after 7 months of being pregnant. We went to the uptown location of The Vig, originally in the Arcadia district. We get there and they have complimentary valet parking. Of course they were full and the attendant told us to back up and said if the parking id full then so is the restaurant. I thought hey buddy just cause we have a car seat in our car does not mean we can't afford your over priced food. However we stuck it out and Doug parked across the street and we waited the 25 minutes to feel young and childless. Raven our server fit the bill with her name. We both enjoyed a great dinner and thought the food was worth it.












After the bill we went to Mary Coyles for a delicious ice cream cookie sundae. 


 




Looked at our watch and decided to eat slower as Margaret was not even in bed yet. We had a wonderful time with nice conversation and little talk about Marcelly.

5 comments:

  1. Major brownie points for Mr. B n' B!! I guess with charm like that he deserves the beautiful mama on this date with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed. Um, you may have to put the ice cream sundaes on hold for awhile. Not enough fiber to fit in to your FB post request for a healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh tell me about it. That might have been my last hurrah of course til the baby is born

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome husband. And I love your dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. I think this is what I might wear to our baby shower tea. Gets to be slim pickin's when you are pregnant, huh?

    ReplyDelete