Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas Day

To be honest, the day went by so fast, I don't remember much. We did stay home for all of it, which I appreciated. Nana T & Pop came over at 630, per Bobbins' instructions, which was too early. They should've stuck with the 7am I told them, which is when the kids arose. Nana & Pop brought over a bunch of delicious breakfast food, which we devoured pretty quickly after opening presents. The girls did well and appreciated their gifts appropriately. We [I mean I] gave Booch too much stuff; he was overwhelmed. Moosy seemed more interested in pestering his brother and cousins than his presents. Baby Jack was just happy to be there.

Nana, Pop, Jess, Bobbins, and I did a fun 300 piece nativity puzzle. Mark took Will shooting with Mike, Mikey, and Paul. I prepped the ham for dinner with my dad, Jay, K & Z. Only $20 from Costco, it turned out great. After dinner, K, Z, Bobbins, and I did a 500 piece Diamondbacks Stadium puzzle. Later still, a bunch of us played Oh Hell. K squeaked by my in the first game, while I held off Mark in the second. My uncle Jack came down for cards, which was cool.


 
 
 
 
 

Girls in their new jammies playing a game with Grampy on his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment