Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fun Day on the IC

I took Dec. 8 off for the Immaculate Conception and also because the girls were off from school. The IC is when I did my Marian consecration and it also just happens to be a great time to be outside. I left the 2 boys with Nana T, Baby Jack with mom, and took the girls to the Castle n Coasters by Metro Center Mall. Since it was a Thursday, none of the rides were open, but we got to play 36 holes of miniature golf and as many arcade games as we wanted for only $10/person. It was a major throwback to my youth, when it was a big deal to go there. The arcade building is still pretty much exactly as it was in 1989. The girls and I made it pretty far in the TMNT 4 player game. Skee ball is always a favorite.
 
The girls loved these types of games. Sadly, with out passes, we didn't get any tickets. Sad for them but good for me. No managing all that paper to get plastic junk at the end.

After C n C, we went to In n Out for burgers which we ate with Nana.

All in all it was a tremendous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment