My sister and MM visited in the afternoon, my sister to see her new goddaughter and MM to meet her new best friend. Her parents, especially her dad, missed MM a lot. We wanted the family to be together.
She's only 14months, but I think she had an inkling of what was happening.
"I'm just learning how to use a spoon, let me show you."
J O Y
Aunt Katie was thrilled to hold her goddaughter.
Play time.
Despite all the practice on the dog, MM still needed help being gentle.
"I can stand up too!"
WhooHoo! She is so cute and I can't wait to meet her. She really does have such a round little face. So different from Margaret. I can tell you from experience there are some bonuses to not looking exactly the same as your sister. Tell Suz she is still in my prayers during her recovery.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! The pictures with Marcelly are so sweet and I love Josephine's cheeks-- remind me of Lucia's when she was new. Congratulations to your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteThank you and can't wait till this is both of you :)
ReplyDeleteLook at that proud papa! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDelete