Sunday, June 27, 2010

PP Pizza; No. 2

As is tradition (the second time does make it a tradition, yes), we went out for Peter Piper Pizza the night before the C section.  Thanfully Bobbins didn't vomit like she did last year.











































We're ready for #2 but also nervous.  It's funny, it was only a year ago we did pretty much the same thing (although not so early in the morning), but we still feel the unknown.  We're so caught up in MM, especially now that she's starting to walk, that we've forgotten so much about new babies -- what they're like, how to care for them, etc.  Of course, we'll quickly pick it back up again, but it's just funny to think how much things have changed since MM's birth 14 months ago.

Bobbins is ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I'm ready to see what she looks like.  When MM came out and looked exactly like me, it was pretty freaky, so I hope there's not a repeat of that.  Maybe she'll be as beautiful as her mother.  Wonder what color her hair and eyes will be.

A number of folks called or texted, which we appreciated.  My sister is staying at our house the next couple nights to watch MM.  She is a great help and blessing.  I bought her a large cheese pizza which should last a few days.

We have three names picked out but will wait to see and hold her before naming.  Will call or text with updates and photos.  Say a prayer for us.  Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. I hope both girls get to read this one day! And I'm sure they'll both be every bit as beautiful as their mother in more ways than one :)

    ReplyDelete